[MLB-WIRELESS] Digital Server 1000

Winder winder at iinet.net.au
Sun Aug 8 21:03:34 EST 2004

I might have....

 The blank PCB you have in the 2nd slot is a cpu bus terminator. keep it in
place.

 I have some memory (
http://www.micron.com/products/modules/edofpm/part.aspx?part=MT18LD472G-6%20
X ) that might be what you are looking for. I've got 2 sticks. If you can
use it, make me an offer. Going cheap.

You should be able to get info on the HP web site. I think it's a DEC Alpha
1000 server right?

Regards,
g at z.