[MLB-WIRELESS] www.freeit.com.au

Rowan 2006 rowan2006 at sensation.net.au
Sat Jan 27 14:30:32 EST 2007

Nick,

Wow, what a first post! Sounds like you are really getting things into
gear. My only concern would be that by using a company structure you may
appear to be a more commercial operation, which is a no-no unless you have
a carrier licence. (This is where you step in and say, sure, I thought of
that too. :) )

I am also interested in providing basic general public access. I was on
the verge of buying a couple of Senao 400mW outdoor access points last
year, but to be honest I'm still a little unsure of what satisfaction I'll
achieve from people anonymously connecting and surfing, as there's no
feeling of "community" this way. I guess I could set up some local
services like a web board and IRC chat, and link to them on my capture
page...

Cheers.