[MLB-WIRELESS] www.freeit.com.au

Nick Slemidis nikolis at netspace.net.au
Sat Jan 27 16:27:09 EST 2007

Thank you for your reply Rowan

Of course I thought that I will need a license and I was ready to get one
too. But this is not the way I want to go.
I formed the company for a future reference that is too complicated to
explain.
I find it very hard to convince my neighbors to just spend money to log on
to a network that it has no structure. Forming a company seems to be more
professional and acceptable to the end users.
I don't need a license though to provide free network access or even the
Internet.
The "community feeling" will be achieved by redirecting users to the network
portal and a log on to the network screen where you can find out what the
network offers or services other users run like ftp or game servers.
I'm just trying to get rid of the hassle for everyday users with no
experience nor know- how. I'm trying to make wireless freedom accessible and
hassle-free for all.

Even helping me build this network will give you the community feeling
you're looking for.

Nick Selemidis

news:mailman.101.1169868638.32592.melbwireless at wireless.org.au...