[MLB-WIRELESS] Mailing list and Newsgroups changes.

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Sun Feb 5 16:47:48 EST 2006

Hi all,

I've been working hard on the mailing side of the server lately, and
now, hopefully everything is working :)

You might notice this post is slightly different than my others - this
is because it's coming from news.wireless.org.au and being sent through
to the mailing list! You can check this out in the group
aus.wireless.groups.melbournewireless

The RGSouthern mailing list is also back up and working - it is also
synced to the newsgroups. It can be viewed on the newsgroup:
aus.wireless.groups.melbournewireless.rgsouthern.

Hopefully, when proved stable, this will be expanded to all other
regional groups.

So, give them a go, mirror the newsgroups on your local wireless node,
and let the communication begin!

--
Steven Haigh
Resident mail/news whacker.