[MLB-WIRELESS] Newbie question, about Access Point Brand Recommendations

John McClumpha john at incitegraphics.com.au
Sun Feb 6 22:58:43 EST 2005

Hi Bryce,

Im using a linksys WAP54G - the straight access point (no router)
member of the linksys family - so far so good, although I'm having a
nasty time trying to find a female TNC plug to hook up my external
antenna :(

The firmware hacks are certainly good and allow a lot more
configuration - think about whether or not you require the router
version as you can save often some $$$ buying the straight AP

John