[MLB-WIRELESS] Looking to have some antenna cables made at this weeks meeting, but...

Zoi Jones zoiqq at yahoo.com.au
Sat Feb 5 13:38:58 EST 2005

Hi Guy,

I'm looking to have some cables made a this week
meeting, hopefully using highest quality materials of
course.

But there's 2 issues, I wont be there until 12:30 is
not maybe 12:45 (which is late I know), and I need a
rough idea how much $$$ I'm going to need.

Not knowing the Email address of our very helpful
Cabler, Can anyone help me out ? Such that I can
organise something ?

Thanks,

Phil (aka zoi @ NodeHPL)

http://au.movies.yahoo.com