[MLB-WIRELESS] WEP vs MAC Filter vs WEP + MAC Filter

John McClumpha john at incitegraphics.com.au
Fri Apr 22 13:38:39 EST 2005

I guess it depends on how much sensitive information you have on your
LAN. Running a business from home I have a lot of information that a) is
confidential (both upcoming products, pricing and account information)
and b) I don't particularly want to have to restore from a backup

I agree that it's unlikely that anyone will actually access your network
(the only people I've seen hit mine are myself and 2 friends!)

horses for courses I guess

p.s. I've got your APs and Cards David - do you want to let me know
when/where you would like to pick them up?

John
node INQ