[MLB-WIRELESS] Cheap(?) 15mtr Telescopic masts

Jason Clarke melbwireless at clarkey.id.au
Tue Nov 30 23:24:54 EST 2004

Howdy's again.

Spoken to the gent about these, he's happy with $100 ea for the masts though
he doesn't have final say on it, he is however the person to start the ball
rolling.

These include thimbles, ubolts, mounting bits, guy stretchers/tensioners
(tech speak there :-). There is guying wire available, this will probably be
additional. Probably something like $50 for 180mtrs.

HOWEVER, it requires a fair bit of interest for this to have a decent chance
of going ahead.

Currently, I have expressions of interest for about 10 masts. I'd like to
push for 25 or more.

Once I can get that, I'll have a lot more clout in getting these :-)

On a side note, being telescopic you can set the mast to 3,6,8,12,15mtrs..

Jason
FCD