[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbourne Wireless Meeting this Friday 12th November

vak at alphalink.com.au vak at alphalink.com.au
Wed Nov 10 22:13:01 EST 2004

Hi All,

This is a quick reminder that we've got our regular Members meeting this
Friday night which will incorporate the annual AGM.

When: 7:00pm onwards Friday 12th November
Where: Hawthorn Scout Hall

There will be a surprise on the night foodwise, so expect something
different!

We will still be requesting gold coin donation at the door to cover costs
of hiring the hall and gold coin donation to cover the costs of food.

Melbourne Wireless does not make any guarantees or endorse any sellers that
may be present on the night.

http://mail2web.com/ .