[MLB-WIRELESS] MW event day?

rick mibz at optushome.com.au
Wed Mar 31 21:31:44 EST 2004

ok clue time, how will people get to the very last ap without finding the
melway reference to it which will be the ssid of the second to last ap which
is the ssid of the third to last ap ect ect

so intact it is nothing like orienteering, I was the Australian under 16
male champ in my day for orienteering and this is a treasure hunt

i.e. all the points aren't given at the start only the clue to the second
point