[MLB-WIRELESS] MW event day?

Tony Langdon, VK3JED vk3jed at optushome.com.au
Wed Mar 31 21:44:29 EST 2004

At 21:31 31/03/04, rick wrote:
>ok clue time, how will people get to the very last ap without finding the
>melway reference to it which will be the ssid of the second to last ap which
>is the ssid of the third to last ap ect ect
>
>so intact it is nothing like orienteering, I was the Australian under 16
>male champ in my day for orienteering and this is a treasure hunt
>
>i.e. all the points aren't given at the start only the clue to the second
>point

Depends how you define it. :)  The net result is the same, you have to
visit the APs in order, just that you get the clues sequentially, rather
than all at once.  Some minor tactical differences (i.e. planning some
approaches and departures is not as easy with the treasure hunt), but the
net result is similar.

In any case, it sounds like a lot of fun, let's get an event happening.

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com