[MLB-WIRELESS] Need HELP please!!!

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Wed May 7 15:39:49 EST 2003

Best thing for him to do is remove PCMCIA support from the kernel
alltogether.  Enable wireless network interface support but not enable any
drivers.
Then download the latest PCMCIA-CS package from sourceforge and compile and
install this

then setup the /etc/pcmcia/networks.opts and /etc/pcmcia/wireless.opts
files

then you don't need to setup a eth?-cfg file in
/etc/sysconfind/network-scripts/ because the network.opts file does all
this for you when the PCMCIA service starts.