[MLB-WIRELESS] Enclosures

Tom Parker tparker at netspace.net.au
Sun May 4 18:16:16 EST 2003

Abe,

You should be very careful here since it seems you're
planning to put 240V on your roof.  This _really_ needs an
electrician and an earth leakage safety breaker - people
have electrified their whole metal roofs and killed people.
Please take care here, most people (everyone?) puts DC up a
cable to their mast - perhaps you can extend the cable on
the plug pack and put just the notebook up?  Perhaps you
should consider inside the roof just below the mast?

When I asked vak the same thing about enclosures, he sent me
this - for various reasons I haven't had the time to follow
it up.

Cheers,
Tom

The enclosures you want are made by a Canadian mob... forget
their name.

Call up V & P Electronics in Dandenong and they can supply
them to you. The
manufacturer of the die cast enclosures have hundreds of
different
dimensions.

The guys there are REALLY helpful.

2/ 24 Swift Way Dandenong South 3175