[MLB-WIRELESS] Xp Wireless Woes.

Shan Summers shan_summers at iprimus.com.au
Mon May 5 00:26:33 EST 2003

G'day Guys,

Recently I formated my computer and moved from windows 2000 pro to windows xp pro and my wireless network has stoped working. I configured the new box exactly the same way as I had configured the old one. Setup the ip address and installed file and print sharing , ect. but to no sucess. My question is, where can I find a good FAQ  or sombody with some information who knows about setting up wireless networks on the windows xp operation system? I think the problem lies in the client utility that comes with the roamabout drivers because the program crashes after its installed , I think windows likes to take control of the wireless network under xp .I've spoken to Dave Fregon my local link (FMO) but he's only down on linux (thanks heaps though dave!) please help me!

Cheers,
Shan. (Node FNX)

---