[MLB-WIRELESS] tonights meet

Will Lanigan chooken at m00t.cjb.net
Sat Sep 14 21:21:08 EST 2002

well i didnt go on friday because i really couldnt stand sitting through a
traditional meeting where we were to be "spoonfed information" as per usaul.
from what i hear the more casual meeting would have been something that i
would have enjoyed a greal deal, i'm sorry i missed it :(
i do however feel that it might be good to vary the style of meetings...
sure its nice to have a representative from some company come and talk but
perhaps only once every couple of months?

well that's my food for thought