[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbournes Broadband Enquiry Submission

Robert Tchia robert.tchia at palantir.com.au
Wed May 22 21:54:52 EST 2002

I thought we had agreed at the last group meeting held on 10-05-02 that
any communication (especially these sorts of BullS*#t) between other
groups go through Tyson or someone we nominate as the communications
channel for our group. Just because they criticise us, we don't have to
do the same in return. An individual opinion does not reflect the whole
group (these go for MW and SW) views.

How are we to expect the government or any commercial entity to take us
seriously and give us the respect, when we can't work together to better
ourselves.

Steve has our support and if we as the members of MW have any issue with
his actions, I am sure we would bring it to his attention.

May I suggest, we have a person from our committee to join AWA to
represent us (This does not mean we have to agree with every decision
AWA put forward). Hopefully this will help smooth things between the 2
groups.

Happy RFing
Cheers
Rob