[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbournes Broadband Enquiry Submission

Jamie Lovick jalovick at doof.org
Wed May 22 18:36:26 EST 2002

Hi,

On Wed, 22 May 2002, Julian Featherston wrote:

> The AWA have always acted in a very unapproachable manner, would you
> apply the same criticism to them?

I would like to better understand your grounds for suggesting that the
Australian Wireless Association have been unapproachable.

The association committee have done their best to ensure that we have
established what have been considered best practices, and have done
their best to give accurate and full answers at times when the
information was available to give. We have not been in the habbit of
providing answers based on half truths or guesses.

If the want to only provide accurate and full advice or responses makes
us seem unapproachable, I am curious just how many people hold that
view.

There have been many instances where we have asked for feedback on our
work, or for people to become an active part of the association
committee by forming teams. I hardly consider that being unapproachable.

If anyone has any queries or suggestions concerning the Australian
Wireless Association, please contact us at askus at australianwireless.org.

Regards

Jamie

--
Jamie Lovick    <->  IT Consultant    <-> +614 1479 1681
Hobby     : Doof.org                   -> jalovick at doof.org
Director  : Drastic Solutions Pty Ltd  -> jalovick at drasticsolutions.com.au
----- Public Relations Officer - the Australian Wireless Association -----