[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbournes Broadband Enquiry Submission

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Wed May 22 22:39:03 EST 2002

Thanks Rob.

That was my understanding as well... I called Tyson regarding this as soon
as I saw it was getting
beyond what I call "constructive"...

At the end of the day though, you can't force people to do things - even if
they will be taken with less
salt as a result....

Problems like this can be delt with off list, then everyone can be informed
of the result. This saves the mud slinging,
the accusations, and lots of other pointless drivel from even making it this
far...

Then again, some people just want to make noise for the sake of it....

Signed,
Steven Haigh
President - Melbourne Wireless
www.wireless.org.au