[MLB-WIRELESS] END IT NOW

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Sat May 4 15:51:23 EST 2002

I give up people.
I honestly do.

I am sick to the back teeth, of people posting stupid comments and carrying
on rediculous school playground style brawls on the list.

The list is not here for you to carry on to eachother due to PERSONAL
opinions or issues.

ALL of those sort of comments and be sent directly, or perhaps you could get
together in a sandpit somewhere and call each other "poobrains" and "fart
faces", and other such childish names.

****I want useful information and discussion on this list about WIRELESS
networking.*******
not the crap I have had to continually see for the past few weeks.

If you've got a problem with what I've said in this email, by all means
email me and abuse me, but KEEP IT OFF THE LIST or you're just proving you
are a moron!!!