[MLB-WIRELESS] A PDF most might want to flick through...

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Sat May 4 15:36:06 EST 2002

Hello Jeremy,

Was removed due to all the crap I got from this mailing list, since
nobody cared about the fact I was trying to do people a favour why the
hell should I bother with you guys?

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...