[MLB-WIRELESS] END IT NOW

Tony Langdon, VK3JED vk3jed at optushome.com.au
Sat May 4 16:40:48 EST 2002

At 03:51 PM 4/05/2002 +1000, Ryan Abbenhuys wrote:

>I am sick to the back teeth, of people posting stupid comments and carrying
>on rediculous school playground style brawls on the list.

Thanks Ryan for saying this.  I'm sick of it as well.  We may not agree on
all counts, but can't we at least be civil towards each other?  Similarly,
I wouldn't want us to blow any prospect of a constructive relationship to
the melbwireless.com.au crowd either.  Each group may have different goals
and ideals, but surely there is some common ground besides the technology
we use.  Aren't all of the 3 groups discussed today the product of
community actions?

73 de Tony, VK3JED
http://vk3jed.vk.irlp.net