[MLB-WIRELESS] Fwd: [mesh] WOAH!

Robert Tchia robert.tchia at palantir.com.au
Mon Jul 1 21:50:47 EST 2002

> I'm starting to feel as if I'm the only person who has something up
and
> running
> and is actually physically making progress instead of just talking and
> speculating
> about it.

Well, I have been searching for people to link up with since I have got
some of my gear. I have so far purchased 5 Cabletron cards, 4 PCI
cradles, 24db Hills Antenna (like galaxy design), 3 8db omni and 1
symbol PC-card (waiting for omni and symbol to arrive). Once I have
received my omni I will be putting up an AP for my area.

Furthermore I am interested in setting up some sort of caching from my
cable internet and hopefully feed some useful content into the wireless,
soon to be built network.

Cheers
Rob