[MLB-WIRELESS] Fwd: [mesh] WOAH!

Robert Tchia robert.tchia at palantir.com.au
Mon Jul 1 21:16:52 EST 2002

I second Sneeze on this. Sure I would love to see melb-wireless offer
internet connectivity, but there is no point even contemplating this
until we have a network up and running.

We should concentrate on setting up a network and the added bonus is
maybe we can have internet too. ATM we should channel all our energy to
building the network and part of this network is to have an AP some
where on Mount Dandy or one of the tall building in the city.

My $0.02.

Cheers
Rob