[MLB-WIRELESS] Interesting thought for all the radio heads

Shane Chubb s.chubb at tronics.com.au
Mon Feb 18 12:09:51 EST 2002

Whilst driving on the weekend Shaun and I came up with the idea of
trying a bit of war driving.
Without wanting to look like something from mad, max we decided to
investigate the possibilities of utilising an old Analogue mobile phone
whip as a wireless omni?

Anyone out there with the inteligence to actually work this one out?

Remembering that the signal travels through the glass via inductance (I
believe) would this prove impossible to get enough signal through???

This would make the ULTIMATE war driving antenna - no-one would ever
know.

Shane Chubb
Network Manager
MCP+i MCSE