[MLB-WIRELESS] PC's For Sale

Glen Brunning bchild at melbwireless.dyndns.org
Mon Feb 18 08:58:35 EST 2002

Hi All,

Sorry to post to the group like this, but due to the amount of emails I had
and how quickly I lost track of them as they were sold, I have to email the
group so I don't miss some1 out who emailed me.

To All that have emailed me in the past week or so, I have sold a majority
of the PC's for sale.  I have a few left (incomplete), when I have a new
round of PC's for sale. I will email the group again to notify everyone.

Barry, you're PC will be ready 2nite, I was still using it for testing.. :)

Thanks All

Regards
Glen Brunning
Hardware Tech