[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbwireless field day/tech workshop/etc

Barry Park bpark at theage.fairfax.com.au
Fri Aug 23 19:53:43 EST 2002

(i) Farken it was me :)
(ii) How's November sound? Daylight savings, not as wet as Sept/Oct. No
footy, no cricket, just a horse race, plenty of time for Christmas shopping.
(iii) I ran the proposal past WGMeetings today, so far no response. Is the
wgmeetings mailing list bjorked?
(iv) No, my plan is not to hold it at Hawthorn. Bugger it, if I organise it,
it's going to be near my home.
(v) Exactly what do people want to do? Installfest/antenna hacks/hardware
hacks/software hacks/key swapping/wireless game lannage/antenna scab field
trip/wardrive comp/just look at other people's set-ups/iso downloads? What,
what, what?
- Barry