[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbwireless field day/tech workshop/etc

Tony Langdon, VK3JED vk3jed at optushome.com.au
Fri Aug 23 20:58:19 EST 2002

At 07:53 PM 23/08/2002 +1000, Barry Park wrote:

>(i) Farken it was me :)
>(ii) How's November sound? Daylight savings, not as wet as Sept/Oct. No
>footy, no cricket, just a horse race, plenty of time for Christmas shopping.

Perfect! :)

>(iii) I ran the proposal past WGMeetings today, so far no response. Is the
>wgmeetings mailing list bjorked?

Hmm, I don't recall seeing it, might be bjorked.

>(iv) No, my plan is not to hold it at Hawthorn. Bugger it, if I organise it,
>it's going to be near my home.

Suits me :)

>(v) Exactly what do people want to do? Installfest/antenna hacks/hardware
>hacks/software hacks/key swapping/wireless game lannage/antenna scab field
>trip/wardrive comp/just look at other people's set-ups/iso downloads? What,
>what, what?

OK, I'll go for installfest, hacks (hw/sw), antenna scab, wardrive... not
much for gaming, I'll pass if it becomes a gaming meet. :)  Or just
generally getting wireless connectivity up. :)

73 de Tony, VK3JED
http://vk3jed.vk.irlp.net