[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbwireless field day/tech workshop/etc

Tristan Gulyas zardoz at 2600.org.au
Fri Aug 23 19:30:37 EST 2002

Howdy all.

Tony suggested on IRC earlier today that it'd be a good idea if we have a
wireless field day at some stage.  This should cover things like antennae
testing (let's see how much range we can get out of those 8dbi omnis!),
building, configuring soft-APs or nodes, installing open sourced OS's and
configuring them for OSPF etc.

And what ever other ideas people feel need to be done.

While I'm going to chicken out here and say that I don't feel like
organising it, I figured I'd start some discussion.

.t