[MLB-WIRELESS] Need help Orinoco_cs

Ben Grech vow at optushome.com.au
Mon Aug 12 11:26:24 EST 2002

I'm using RH 7.3 and an 8.10 Enterasys, but instead of using the pcmcia
drivers that came with it, I downloaded the latest version from
http://pcmcia-cs.sourceforge.net/ . I'm not sure if they include the latest
version of the orinoco_cs driver, but apparenlty the latest version isn't
that stable anyway.