[MLB-WIRELESS] Policy Meeting tonight!

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Thu Apr 11 14:24:09 EST 2002

David,

I do agree it's on short notice, and if we would have foreseen the need to
have this meeting, then we would have given ample notice. Unfortunatily,
this was not the case. There have been a number of valid points raised
throughout the day that we believe should be addressed. There are also
points that have probably not been raised yet - which may need addressing.

I believe that a meeting is the only real way to try and get at least *some*
of those points taken care of. Any other changes can be made after the
meeting using the procedure outlined in the policy. This meeting is not to
nit-pick fine details, but more of a discussion to possibly find and iron
out any fundamental flaws that we may have missed in the policy as it stands
before the monthly meeting vote tomorrow...

Signed,
Steven Haigh

The Internet was designed by the American Military back in the late 60's. It
was designed to be a decentralised information delivery system so that in
the event of a nuclear attack, American Military leaders would still have
access to pornography.