[MLB-WIRELESS] Policy Meeting tonight!

David Arnold arnold at dstc.monash.edu.au
Thu Apr 11 14:31:37 EST 2002

-->"Steven" == Steven Haigh <netwiz at optushome.com.au> writes:

  Steven> I believe that a meeting is the only real way to try and get
  Steven> at least *some* of those points taken care of. Any other
  Steven> changes can be made after the meeting using the procedure
  Steven> outlined in the policy. This meeting is not to nit-pick fine
  Steven> details, but more of a discussion to possibly find and iron
  Steven> out any fundamental flaws that we may have missed in the
  Steven> policy as it stands before the monthly meeting vote
  Steven> tomorrow...

that's cool, and i'm grateful for everyone's efforts in making the end
result the best possible.

i'm just keen to ensure everyone gets a chance to have their say.

as a side note:

   http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au

has a bunch of stuff about incorporating associations that might be
worth a read before the meeting -- they have sample rules for an
association, etc which might be useful.