[MLB-WIRELESS] Policy Meeting tonight!

David Arnold arnold at dstc.monash.edu.au
Thu Apr 11 14:07:56 EST 2002

-->"Steven" == Steven Haigh <netwiz at optushome.com.au> writes:

  Steven> There will be a policy meeting tonight at 9pm at: Unit 4 115
  Steven> Banksia St Eaglemont

*7 hours* notice is a little short for me, and i'd guess that this is
the case for some other interested people too.

i expect that this is a well-intentioned attempt to brainstorm some of
the issues prior to the meeting tomorrow night BUT i feel as though i
am not being given a fair chance to participate in this process.  is
there some problem with debating issues like this on the mailing list
where everyone has the opportunity to participate?

can you at least send a summary of the discussion, and any outcomes to
the list before the meeting on friday?

i appreciate the fact that the meeting was announced to the community
at large, and not just a sub-group of selected "core" people, so i
don't want to bitch too much, but i really hope we can all contribute
equally to this discussion.

thanks,