[MLB-WIRELESS] Diamond Home-Free wireless.

Jacob Rothfield gwizz at email.com
Sat Oct 27 18:34:30 EST 2001

Its a bit hard to tell but right next to each other I find I get about
the max, so the strongest signal is the fastest and then the further you
get away from each other the slower it goes.
You have to remember they are very cheap cards. They could be quite
valuable if we can find a way to hook on an ext. ant, I haven't been
able to get them working in Linux