[MLB-WIRELESS] MikroTik |Certified Training Programs

Mike Everest mw at freenet.net.au
Sat Jan 19 11:53:50 EST 2013

Hi Everyone,

All training places offered for our February session are now allocated!

Congratulations to Andrew Van Slageren, Andrea Coffey, and David Nuttal for
stepping up to the challenge!  This is also a great bonus for the Melbourne
Wireless community at large, as it increases the pool of network engineering
skills within the group, and I know that these guys are always ready to help
fellow community networking enthusiasts! :-)

As an extended offer to Melbourne Wireless Community, I am delighted to
offer a 35% discount on training places for any other financial members who
would like to take on one of the MikroTik certification courses.  That's a
savings of more than $500! :-)

Regards,  Mike Everest

www.duxtel.com.au

___

Wholesale Distributor for MikroTik and RouterBoard in Australia and Pacific
Region

ISP and WISP Solutions - Hardware, Software, Training, Engineering and
Support

All things MikroTik -  <http://shop.duxtel.com.au/>
http://shop.duxtel.com.au

___