[MLB-WIRELESS] MikroTik Certified Training - Melbourne, starting February 12 - MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCINE

Mike Everest mw at freenet.net.au
Fri Jan 18 13:19:00 EST 2013

Hi Everyone!

Once again, we have some MikroTik certified training programs going ahead in
Melbourne next month.

As usual, I would like to offer one seat in each course complimentary to
Melbourne Wireless /financial/ members - if you are interested, please let
me know by reply email! :-)

Note that that MTCRE has MTCNA as prerequisite, and that MTCINE has MTCRE as
prerequisite - that leaves those two courses open to only a couple of active
members (you know who you are! ;-)

All training courses include morning/lunch catering each day, training
materials including RB951 wireless router, and certification exam - here's
your chance to pick up a globally recognised qualification absolutely FREE!
(Total offer value exceeds $4,000 ! :-)

For more info, go to: http://training.duxtel.com.au

Cheers!  Mike Everest

shop.duxtel.com.au

___

MikroTik Certified Training:

Melbourne, February 2013 - MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCINE

Brisbane, March 2013 - MTCNA, MTCRE

___

Follow our tweets for news and updates: http://twitter.com/duxtel