[MLB-WIRELESS] Software Freedom Day, 16th Sept

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 4 13:45:00 EST 2006

Hi all,

Melbourne Wireless will have a stall at the Melbourne Software Freedom Day
bazaar.  Software Freedom Day is Saturday 16th September, and the bazaar is
happening at the Melbourne Town hall and will be open to stallholders at
9am.  The bazaar finishes up at about 5pm.

We need volunteers to help man the stall.  We will be giving a demonstration
of our home-grown Melbourne Wireless Hotspot package and will be showing off
our mapping database, as well as handing out pamphlets and spreading the
word about Melbourne Wireless.  Please reply to
committee at melbournewireless.org.au if you can help out.  If you have one,
please wear your Melbourne Wireless t-shirt on the day.

For more info on the event, see their webpage:
http://softwarefreedomday.org/teams/oceania/au/melbourne

Regards,

Dan Flett
Secretary