[MLB-WIRELESS] Orinoco

John McClumpha john at incitegraphics.com.au
Wed Apr 6 15:55:22 EST 2005

I've had a few queries regarding the AP2000's - details of these can be
found at:

http://support.avaya.com/elmodocs2/wireless/Docs/AP/AP3-UG-ENU.pdf
(this is the actual unit - avaya simply rebadge the AP2000)

http://www.proxim.com/products/wifi/ap/ap2000/index.html

hope this is of some help :)

John
node INQ