[MLB-WIRELESS] Orinoco

Kosh kosh79 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 10:45:30 EST 2005

currently i have a crappy 3com 11g 3CWE154G72
which i used to use my old toshiba portege 3480ct till i sold it.

In 2 months ill have a new laptop Acer Travelmate,so im starting to
look for a decent card.
Will be running Mandrake 10.1 dual with either win 2k or xp.
As well as occ Knoppix.

my site is back online--> http://kosh.cjb.net/
forum Lword stuff etc..--> www.kosh.tk