[MLB-WIRELESS] Minitar WEP Problem - Please Help!

Matt Boyd matthew.c.boyd at uts.edu.au
Mon Sep 27 09:49:32 EST 2004

It's a long shot but its not the way your entering the WEP key is, it? I
had some issues between a linux laptop and a winxp machine a long time
ago where I thought I was putting in the right WEP key but one (forget
which) was taking the key as HEX and the other as ascii and converting
it to hex.

Matt

Senior Balloon Animal Artist