[MLB-WIRELESS] Deleting nodes from Loc Finder.

Winder winder at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 25 17:46:50 EST 2003

Hi,

 Just wanted to know why would my active node be deleted from LocFinder
without any notice? Anyone been doing stuff they might have deleted my node
accidentally (GJV)? It was listed as active, and had pretty green links
attached to othe nodes etc.

 Anyway, I can recreate it (done - Node HFT) but does this stuff up the IP
addresses allocated to me last time?

 Last, can someone 'hack' the DB for me and change the node HFT to be node
GAZ ? Thanks.

Regards,
g at z.