[MLB-WIRELESS] cheap inverter

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Fri Jan 17 12:55:20 EST 2003

It may be cheaper/easier to get a non-specialized supply.

I had a similar requirement for a laptop of mine, and just got a voltage
regulated power pack from jaycar that gave the correct voltage/current
(actually, it was quite a bit under current-wise, but seems to work
fine) and a couple of plugs/cables to make an adaptor.

All up it cost me about $50.

	Fenn.