[MLB-WIRELESS] D-Link DWL-1700AP

Michael Carey mcarey4 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Aug 22 07:28:06 EST 2003

Hi everyone,
I just spotted the DWL-1700AP on the US D-Link site, a purpose built 802.11b
outdoor access point. This looks just what I need for my
"AP-up-the-tower-connected-to-old-austar-MDS-antenna" project. Can anyone
tell me if this is going to be available in OZ. I expect to price to be
astronomical seeing the thing costs US$1059 in the states..
I seem to recall someone from D-Link was a member of this list.
Regards,
Michael.

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~michaelcarey/wireless.html
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~michaelcarey/