[MLB-WIRELESS] D-Link DWL-1700AP

Jamie Lovick jalovick at doof.org
Fri Aug 22 10:04:04 EST 2003

Hi,

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003, Michael Carey wrote:

> I just spotted the DWL-1700AP on the US D-Link site, a purpose built
> 802.11b outdoor access point. This looks just what I need for my
> "AP-up-the-tower-connected-to-old-austar-MDS-antenna" project. Can
> anyone tell me if this is going to be available in OZ. I expect to
> price to be astronomical seeing the thing costs US$1059 in the
> states.. I seem to recall someone from D-Link was a member of this
> list.

I am fairly sure they are in the country, and should be released by now
(I think it was one of those that was used for the V8 Supercar tests).

If you give Garen Casey at D-Link a call on 1300 766 868, he will be
able to give you details.

Regards

Jamie

--
Jamie Lovick    <->  IT Consultant    <-> +614 1479 1681
Hobby     : Doof.org                   -> jalovick at doof.org
Director  : Drastic Solutions Pty Ltd  -> jalovick at drasticsolutions.com.au
----- Public Relations Officer - the Australian Wireless Association -----