[MLB-WIRELESS] All in order for Friday's VoIP.

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Thu Sep 12 11:00:04 EST 2002

I've just downloaded Speak Freely for Windows (source and installation .EXE)
as well as Speak Freely for Unix and put them on my web server, as well as
the online man pages.  These will be available for download at the meet from
my machine over wireless.  If someone wants to

Will anyone be running a DHCP server?  That'd make things easier for a lot
of people.

Also plan on trying a multicast conference, so make sure your systems are
multicase ready (shouldn't be a big issue with any OS).

---
Outgoing mail ihas been scanned for Viruses