[MLB-WIRELESS] All in order for Friday's VoIP.

Brendan Hiley Pro at ProFX.net
Thu Sep 12 18:41:37 EST 2002

I won't be able to make it to this meeting. :(

And just so people know, OpenBSD's generic/monolithic kernel is *not* multicast ready.

-ProFX
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tony Langdon
  To: 'melbwireless at wireless.org.au'
  Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 11:00 AM
  Subject: [MLB-WIRELESS] All in order for Friday's VoIP.

  I've just downloaded Speak Freely for Windows (source and installation .EXE) as well as Speak Freely for Unix and put them on my web server, as well as the online man pages.  These will be available for download at the meet from my machine over wireless.  If someone wants to

  Will anyone be running a DHCP server?  That'd make things easier for a lot of people.

  Also plan on trying a multicast conference, so make sure your systems are multicase ready (shouldn't be a big issue with any OS).

  ---
  Outgoing mail ihas been scanned for Viruses

  This correspondence is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information or both. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this correspondence in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not the intended recipient.