[MLB-WIRELESS] [NODEEAI] Backbone Idea - Highrise Housing

Chris Bellmont cbellmont at infoxchange.net.au
Fri May 17 08:41:34 EST 2002

> Drew wrote:
> >
> > >http://www.highrise.infoxchange.net.au/
> > >
> > wow, this looks extremely cool... if what they say is true, all we need
> > is one person living in one of the 800 apartments connected to
> > melbwirleess to have a huge wan of content added to the network, as well
> > as a way to tunnel to other wireless nodes through their intranet.
>

> Yeah, like I said, I was going to bring it up here but they seemed
> pretty organised, so I thought I'd leave it for a bit later, once we are
> a bit more firmly established. But hey, it's topical now, so there you
> go  :)
>
> The "huge wan of content" might be mostly community notice boards and
> stuff :-/
>

> but hey, location location location  :)
>

> Dwayne

For those who dont know I work for Infoxchange Australia.We are currently
doing a lot of work in the highrise flats and are looking to get a link to
there from the office the only problem is the LOS issue.

              GHOST

--
Chris Bellmont
User Support/Networking Officer

Winner of the 2000 Stockholm Challenge Award

Finalist in the 2001 Stockholm Challenge Award