[MLB-WIRELESS] [NODEEAI] Backbone Idea - Highrise Housing

dwayne dwayne at pobox.com
Wed May 15 18:11:17 EST 2002

Drew wrote:

> >http://www.highrise.infoxchange.net.au/
> >
> wow, this looks extremely cool... if what they say is true, all we need
> is one person living in one of the 800 apartments connected to
> melbwirleess to have a huge wan of content added to the network, as well
> as a way to tunnel to other wireless nodes through their intranet.

Yeah, like I said, I was going to bring it up here but they seemed
pretty organised, so I thought I'd leave it for a bit later, once we are
a bit more firmly established. But hey, it's topical now, so there you
go  :)

The "huge wan of content" might be mostly community notice boards and
stuff :-/

but hey, location location location  :)

Dwayne