[MLB-WIRELESS] Full, secure payment handling for TIB?

Michael McKinnon mjm at mentalpopcorn.com
Wed May 8 13:52:25 EST 2002

I've heard a number of horror stories about PayPal, and I know that
blogger.com stopped using them due to difficulties, for example on their
website is this:

"PayPal no Longer Required"
"Those who've had trouble paying will be glad to note we're now taking
credit cards directly instead of using PayPal. We also now accept AmEx and
Discover in addition to Visa and MC."

And with regards to comments like "don't sweat it they are the largest/most
stable organization of its kind that is out there at the moment" - this IS
the internet we are talking about; just because PayPal are a publicly listed
company (NASDAQ:PYPL) doesn't mean they can't file for Chapter 11 tomorrow.

...MJM