[MLB-WIRELESS] Full, secure payment handling for TIB?

Glen Murphy glen at deadfish.com.au
Wed May 8 13:52:44 EST 2002

Paypal are EXTREMELY dodgey - since they are not a bank, they are not
subject to banking regulations. We've looked at using them before, and while
they seem like the perfect solution, many people have warned us off it. The
primary problem is that paypal can freeze your account without warning, and
will refuse to let you to withdraw the money.

For more, see: www.paypalwarning.com

Note that there are many many satisfied paypal customers, and if you don't
run into the problems documented on the site above, they provide a very
useful service, but many can't afford to risk it.

(Sorry about injecting this bit of pessimism)

--
Glen Murphy, http://glenmurphy.com/

Recent work:
http://basefield.com/ - proceeds to go charity.