[MLB-WIRELESS] $30 Wireless Cards - READ NOW!

Shane Chubb s.chubb at tronics.com.au
Tue Mar 19 13:34:58 EST 2002

Hello
This E-mail is going to everyone on the Melbwireless mailing list.

I regret to inform that only 180 odd are available. Also I have been
told that the price was Ex-Tax - meaning they are $50 each.

Regardless.
I have forwarded your details on to the seller - Mr George Vieira.

Head here: http://www.sydneywireless.com/viewtopic.php?topic=72&forum=4
Let george know you are part of the melbourne bulk buy and he should be
favourable to us.

At $50 they are still cheap, but I imagine they will sell VERY DAMN
FAST.

I will send another E-Mail to the group outlining this but you have been
sent this as soon as I received word on it.

Best of luck getting your cards.

Shane Chubb
Network Manager
MCP+i MCSE